Fees are due on the visa application when applying.
The following are exempt from visa fees upon application:
- Family members of a Croatian citizen (spouse and children),
- Family members of citizens of EEA Member States,
- Children up to the age of 12,
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports travelling in their official capacity
- Pupils, students, postgraduate students and teachers accompanying them when they come to attend school, study and professional training,
- Researchers coming to conduct research, as provided for by the Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research,
- Representatives of non-profit organizations up to the age of 25, who are to attend seminars, conferences, sport, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.
|For storing the original of the Letter of Guarantee of a natural or legal person at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, per item||140,00||19||21|
|For a complaint against a decision declining the application, annulling or abolishing a visa, or for a complaint against declining extension and /or duration of the stay granted on the basis of the visa issued||320,00||43||48|