- Published: 01.05.2021.
Information for Israeli citizens wishing to visit Croatia
In accordance with the decision of the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia (valid from 1th April 2021), Israeli visitors may enter the Republic of Croatia (with proven documentation to be presented at the border-crossing) if they are travelling for/or are:
- tourist reasons and have a certificate of paid accommodation in a hotel, camp, private renter or rented vessel
- owners of houses or vessels in the Republic of Croatia,
- educational or urgent personal / family or business reason,
- persons for whom a positive decision of the competent authority has been made, based on their application for residence/work, including digital nomads.
Visitors need to present one of the following documents:
- or a vaccination certificate for persons who received a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine more than 14 days prior
- or a negative PCR test or rapid antigen test - RAT on SARS-CoV-2, where the RAT test must be listed in the Common list of rapid antigen tests recognized by the Member States of the European Union. The results of the above tests must not be older than 48 hours (counting from the time of taking the swab to arriving at the border crossing point);
- or a person which has recovered from COVID-19 (with medical certificate) and has been vaccinated with at least one dose of vaccine after recovery is exempt from presenting a negative PCR or RAT test (valid for five months after vaccination)
- or to present a positive PCR or rapid antigen test, confirming that the holder recovered from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, which was performed in the previous 180 days, and not later than 11 days before arriving at the border crossing point
- or to perform PCR testing or rapid antigen testing on SARS-CoV-2 immediately upon arrival in the Republic of Croatia (at their own expense), with the obligation to stay in self-isolation until the arrival of a negative test result. If testing cannot be performed, a measure of self-isolation is determined for a ten (10) days period.
Visitors are advised to fill in the application https://entercroatia.mup.hr/ and announce their arrival before travelling in order to shorten the waiting time on border control. All visitors entering the Republic of Croatia are obliged to follow instructions and recommendations of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
The above written conditions may change in a very short time according to the epidemiological situation, therefore visitors are advised to follow the webpage of the Croatian Ministry of Interior: https://mup.gov.hr/uzg-covid/english/286212.