Fees are due on the visa application when applying.
|Airport-transit (visa A) and short-term visa (visa C) fee||80||85,33|
|Long-term visa (visa D) fee||93||99,19|
The following are exempt from airport-transit (visa A) and short-term visa (visa C) fees upon application:
- Family members of a Croatian national (spouse and children),
- Family members of citizens of EEA Member States and Switzerland,
- Children up to the age of 12,
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports travelling in their official capacity
- Pupils, students, postgraduate students and teachers accompanying them when they come to attend school, study and professional training,
- Researchers coming to conduct research, as provided for by the Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research,
- Representatives of non-profit organizations up to the age of 25, who are to attend seminars, conferences, sport, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.
The following are exempt from long-term visa (visa D) fees upon application::
- children up to the age of 12,
- family reunification – exempted in the case of family members of a Croatian national (spouse, children)
- third-country nationals who have been granted the temporary stay for the following purposes:
- secondary school education
- university studies
- humanitarian grounds.
|For storing the original of the Letter of Guarantee of a natural or legal person at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, per item||18,58||19,82|
|For an appeal against a decision rufusing the application, annulling or revoking an airport-transit (visa A) or short-term visa (visa C) , or for an appeal against rufusing extension and /or duration of the stay of the issued short-term visa (visa C)||42,47||45,30|
|For an appeal against a decision refusing the application, annulling or revoking a long-term visa (visa D)||42,47||45,30|