- Published: 13.03.2020.
COVID-19 Travel Notice
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 the authorities of the Republic of Croatia have started implementing new public health measures to combat the spread of the disease.
At the border crossing travellers need to answer truthfully where they have come from, giving a false statement can lead to a prosecution.
- All foreign nationals entering the Republic of Croatia from the following countries/territories:
- People’s Republic of China - Hubei province
- Italian Republic
- Federal Republic of Germany - Heinsberg County in the Federal State North Rhine-Westphalia
- Republic of Korea - Daegu City and Cheongdo province
- Islamic Republic of Iran
will be informed about their compulsory 14-day quarantine.
- All foreign and Croatian nationals entering the Republic of Croatia from the following countries/territories:
- People’s Republic of China (except Hubei province)
- Hong Kong (People’s Republic of China)
- Republic of Korea (except Daegu City and Cheongdo province)
- Republic of Singapore
- French Republic
- Federal Republic of Germany (except Heinsberg County in the Federal State North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Republic of Austria
- Swiss Confederation
- Kingdom of Spain
- Kingdom of Netherlands
- Kingdom of Sweden
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Republic of Slovenia (only Region of Bela Krajina)
Will be issued a decision requiring them to go into a 14-day self-imposed isolation.
New information and updates can be found at the following link: