Beijing, 17 March 2020.
Please be advised that as of today until further notice the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia to the People’s Republic of China will not be receiving any visa applications except those by holders of diplomatic or service passports and for family members (spouses and children) of Croatian citizens.
Regarding other consular requests, only urgent requests of Croatian citizens will be processed and that only after an appointment has been set up by phone or e-mail.
Pursuant to the Government’s Decision, starting with 22 July 2014, the Republic of Croatia applies the Decision No 565/2014/EU. All aliens who are holders of valid Schengen documents, as well as national visas and residence permits of Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Romania do not require an additional (Croatian) visa for Croatia.
Aliens who are holders of:
- uniform visa (C) for two or multiple entries, valid for all Schengen Area Member States;
- visa with limited territorial validity (LTV visa), for two or multiple entries, issued to the holder of a travel document that is not recognised by one or more, but not all of the Schengen Area Member States, and which is valid for the territory of the Member States recognising the travel document;
- long-stay visa (D) for stays exceeding three months, issued by one of the Schengen Area Member State;
- residence permit issued by one of the Schengen Area Member State;
- national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Bulgaria, listed in Annex I of the Decision No 565/2014/EU;
- national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Cyprus, listed in Annex III of the Decision No 565/2014/EU;
- national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Romania, listed in Annex IV of the Decision No 565/2014/EU;
do not require a visa for transit or intended stays in the territory of Croatia not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period.
The Decision No 565/2014/EU is available at:
Nationals of Kosovo, who are holders of Schengen visas with limited territorial validity (LTV visas), valid for all Schengen countries except for Greece and Spain, do not require additional Croatian visa for transit through or intended stays in the territory of the Republic of Croatia not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period.
The period of validity of the above mentioned Schengen, Bulgarian, Cypriot, and Romanian documents must cover the duration of the transit or stay.
This facilitated entry of aliens is in force until Croatia fully applies the provisions of the Schengen acquis.
Working hours with applicants are every working day from 9 a.m. till 12 a.m.
Consular area: Croatian Embassy in Beijing covers PR China, Mongolia, DPR Korea, Malaysia, Lao PDR and Myanmar. Other nationals can submit visa applications in Beijing only if they have residence in one of the listed countries or in the case that the Republic of Croatia does not have a diplomatic mission or consular office in their residence country and Embassy in Beijing is geographically the nearest Embassy.
Consular fee is to be paid to the following account number:
Account Name: Embassy of the Republic of Croatia
Account Number, USD: 778350025660
Account Number, RMB: 778350020355
Bank Name: Bank of China, Beijing
Add: No 1 FuXingMenNeiDaJie, XiCheng District, Beijing, 100818 China