The consular events organized by the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in Canada in May and June 2022:
- Montreal - Saturday, May 21, 2022. at the Croatian Parish St. Nikola Tavelić, at the 4990 Pl. de la Savane, Montréal, QC H4P 1Z6, Canada. * For Montreal you can book the appointment between May 1 and May 16.
- Calgary, Thursday, June 9th 2022 at the Croatian Canadian Cultural Centre, 3010 12th Street NE, Calgary, Alberta.
- Edmonton, Friday, June 10th 2022 at the address 7039 Gateway Blvd NW Edmonton, Alberta. (office within the company - Security Guard Services and Consulting).
- Vancouver, Saturday, June 11th and Sunday, June 12th, 2022 at the Consulate of the Republic of Croatia, 720 Robson Street, 5th floor, Vancouver, British Columbia.
To schedule a consular appointment please contact the Croatian Embassy in Ottawa by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book the appointment
* between May 1 and May 30, on a first come first served basis.
Only the clients with scheduled appointments and well-prepared documents will be received by the Consul.
If your application has to include documents legalized by Global Affairs Canada and the process of legalization and translation to Croatian language hasn’t been completed yet, please do not make an appointment. You will apply for the appointment when your application is fully prepared.
The process of document legalization at Global Affairs takes 48 working days.
Wearing a protective mask is recommended during the meeting with the Consul and in the waiting room. You should arrive not earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled time.