Visas shall be submitted to the:
VFS Global Visa Application Centre in Pristina
Adress: Lidhja e Prizrenit No 22, Pristina
Important notes and warnings:
Application: to be submitted no earlier than 3 months prior to the beginning of the planned journey. Foreigners must apply for a visa prior to their entry into the Republic of Croatia, at the competent Diplomatic Mission/Consular Post. If there is no Croatian Diplomatic Mission/Consular Post in the applicant's country, application may be submitted to the nearest Croatian Diplomatic Mission/Consular Post.
Applicant's presence: a visitor is to file an application in person. Exceptionally, in case of justified reasons, a visitor may not have to file an application in person, but shall be required to personally appear at the possible request of the Embassy/Consulate.
Exceptionally, indirect application for visas can be accepted in case the application is submitted for large /larger groups who travel with the purpose of participation in cultural, sport, scientific and economic events, provided that respectable and reliable body can verify authenticity of the persons from the group.
Processing: the application will be decided on within 15 days from the date of submission of the application, and this period may be extended to 30 or 60 days for justified reasons. If the application is submitted less than 15 days prior to the planned journey, the Embassy/Consulate shall not be liable for the duration of the processing procedure.
1. On-line Visa Application Form can be filled out online at https://crovisa.mvep.hr/. Once filled out, the form is to be printed, signed by the applicant under the number 37 and at the end of the application form (or a parent or legal guardian on behalf of minors). The example of a properly completed application form can be viewed here.
2. Applicant's passport: issued within the last 10 years, with expiry date exceeding the expiry date of the requested visa by a minimum of three months, and containing at least two empty pages. Copy of all used pages of the valid passport and, if exist, of previous passports (personal information pages, pages with visas or stamps, etc.) shall be submitted.
3. Face photograph: in colour, 35x45 mm; the person is to be captured with neutral facial expression, with his/her eyes open and mouth closed. The photograph of a person, who for religious or medical reasons is wearing a head cover, must show the person's cheeks, chin and forehead.
4. Travel health insurance to cover the possible expenses related to repatriation, for health reasons, urgent medical assistance and/or urgent hospitalization, with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000 and valid in Croatia. The insurance must remain valid during the entire stay of the visitor in Croatia.
The applicant for a multiple-entry visa must have travel health-insurance policy that covers the period of the first visit to Croatia.
5. Proof of residence: visitors staying temporarily in another state should submit a photocopy of the stay permit.
6. Means of transportation and intention to return to the country of residence: return travel ticket for airplane, bus, or boat; registration card and driver's license if travelling by car; If the person is travelling to a third country, then proof of itinerary (travel ticket, etc.).
7. Proof of the purpose of stay in Croatia:
8. Visa fee: payable when applying for a visa.
Persons exempt from visa fee:
9. Funds available to support oneself during the stay in Croatia and to return to the state of residence or to travel to a third state: equivalent of EUR 70 per day of the planned stay in Croatia. If a visitor has a certified Letter of Guarantee from a natural or legal person from Croatia, (s)he shall present the proof of a paid tourist package or similar document, the proof that (s)he carries funds equivalent to EUR 30 per day of the planned stay in Croatia.
Exceptionally, if a visitor has a certified Letter of Guarantee from a natural or legal person from Croatia showing that the guarantor is fully accepting all the expenses related to visiting and departing from Croatia, (s)he shall be exempt from the requirement to present the proof of having sufficient funds available.
The supporting documents may include: pay slip and/or bank account statements about the balance and transactions on your bank account in the last three months, a pension slip, proof of scholarship received etc.
Visa applicant, who submits a visa application directly at the Embassy, can make the payment of the consular fee at the Raiffeisen Bank branch or directly through the e-banking system to the Embassy's account at Raiffeisen Bank.
|EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA - XK051501090000483909|
|CONSULAR TAXES - XK051501090001325772|
10. The applicant shall also submit an appropriate certificate of his/her social and professional status: certificate of employment, certificate of school attendance, certificate from the companies register for tradesmen etc. For minors and persons without their own resources, an authenticated certificate shall be submitted stating that a parent or other person shall cover the expenses, with a proof of the social and professional status of the person offering to cover the expenses and a proof that such a person has the resources.
11. Availability of accommodation: booking hotel, private or other accommodation, real estate title deed or lease, proof of ownership or lease of a boat etc. Accommodation can be provided by the guarantor or the inviting party if so indicated in the Letter of Guarantee or the Letter of Invitation.
12. For minors, a legal guardian shall submit the following: birth certificate verified by the „Apostille“ stamp by the Agency for Civil Registration of Citizens of the Republic of Kosovo, if the parents are the legal guardians, or the decision of the competent authority on appointing the legal guardian. If a minor is traveling without a legal guardian, (s)he must submit a notarized consent of a legal guardian that shall contain personal information of the legal guardian and the purpose, the period and length of stay in Croatia, the period for which the consent is issued, and the signature of the legal guardian.
The documents attached shall not be older than three months. Please be aware that the Embassy does not return original documents that have been submitted with the application. In order to keep the originals, please submit them together with their copies.