- Published: 10.03.2020.
Coronavirus control strengthening measures for Croatian and foreign nationals entering the Republic of Croatia
All foreign nationals entering the Republic of Croatia from the following countries/territories:
- People's Republic of China: Hubei Province
- Italian Republic: Lombardy and the provinces of Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Reggio Emilia, Pesaro, Rimini and Urbino, Alessandria, Asti, Novara, Verbano Cusio Osolla, Vercelli, Padua, Treviso, Venice and Bolzano,
- FR Germany: Heinsberg County in the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Republic of Korea: Daegu City and Cheongdo Province
- Islamic Republic of Iran
will be informed about their compulsory 14-day quarantine.
All foreign and Croatian nationals entering the Republic of Croatia from the following countries/territories:
- People's Republic of China (except the Hubei province)
- Hong Kong (People's Republic of China)
- Republic of Korea (except Daegu City and the Cheongdo Province)
- Italian Republic: the provinces of Veneto, Piedmont, Emilia-Romagna, South Tyrol, Marche
- Republic of Singapore
will be issued a decision requiring them to go into a 14-day self-imposed isolation.
When crossing the border, it is recommended for carriers to use the border crossings where sanitary inspectors are permanently located, such as the border crossings of Bregana, Macelj, Pasjak, Rupa, Plovanija and Kaštel.
Instructions are updated daily and published on the website https://www.hzjz.hr/sluzba-epidemiologija-zarazne-bolesti/koronavirus-najnovije-preporuke/